- What is Mark(up|down)?
- What’s different about R Markdown?
- Why Markdown?
- Why not Word or Google documents?
- First Markdown File
- Markdown Structure
- Lists and Checkboxes
- Block quotes
- YAML Header
- Output formats
- Code blocks
- Including code and/or output (or neither!)
- Inline code
- Generating References and a Bibliography
After the course participants will be able to
- source and prepare data;
- create an R markdown document with tables and figures; and
- schedule recurring report generation.